Corporate & legal documents - China

Corporate, business, and legal documents include business licenses, trial exhibits, annual reports, power of attorney (委托书) for business use, ownership agreements, bank letters, certificates of formation, articles of incorporation, company financial statements/records, contracts, etc.

Q. What determines if a document is considered personal or corporate?

A. Generally speaking, if the document has a company, business, or organization name on it, the Houston Consulate will consider it to be a corporate document.

If you have personal documents such as birth certificates, death certificates, documents for an adoption, power of attorney (委托书) for personal use, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, single status letters, school records/diplomas, etc. - please see our Personal Documents page.

Holiday Closing:  MyChinaDocs will be closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday on Thursday and Friday, November 23-24, 2017.


Previous Next