Items You Will Need
TThe completed and signed document authentication request form. You can open and download an Adobe Acrobat© version of the form using the following link:
Requires Adobe PDF reader.
In addition to the original documents and your completed, signed application you will need:
- A money order made payable to the "Consulate General of the P.R.C. in Houston" for the Consulate fees. If you need expedited service, don't forget to include the appropriate rush fees. Please note that
the Consulate does NOT accept personal checks or "certified" bank checks.
- One plain paper file copy of each page of the document sent for authentication. The file copy must include the notary signature and the state certification. The Consulate retains this copy for their records. This file copy does NOT need to be notarized or state-certified.
Caution! When making the copy of the original document, do NOT remove any of the staples or seals. Removing them will invalidate the original document.
- A copy of the applicant's passport photo/signature pages.
The passport copy does NOT need to be notarized or certified.
- Self-addressed, prepaid return FedEx or UPS express shipping pack airbill and envelope.
Make shipping easy - set up an account with FedEx. Click this link to find out how.
- A business or personal check made payable to "My China Docs" for our service fee.
Note: This is probably obvious to most people but - just to make certain - please understand that to perform the authentications the Consulate must have the original documents. Please be sure to include the original documents in your shipment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 832-368-1844 between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday. I'll be happy to help in whatever way I can.
You may also send a fax message to us at 832-201-8175.