Personal & adoption Documents - China

Personal and adoption documents include birth certificates, death certificates, marriage licenses, adoption dossier documents, power of attorney (委托书) for personal use, single status letters, school records/diplomas, etc.

Q.  What determines if a document is considered personal or corporate?
A.  Generally speaking, if the document has a company, business, or organization name on it, the Houston Consulate will consider it to be a corporate document.

If you have corporate, business, or legal documents such as business licenses, trial exhibits, annual reports, power of attorney (委托书) for business use, ownership agreements, bank letters, certificates of formation, articles of incorporation, company financial statements/records, contracts, etc. — please see our Corporate & Legal Documents page. 

Holiday Closings:  

WEATHER ALERT!  The National Hurricane Center has posted a weather alert for the Houston Area beginning Friday, 8/25 and continuing through Monday, 8/28. Tropical Storm Harvey is expected to bring some wind but mostly heavy rain and flooding to the Houston area. If flooding is severe, shipments to/from MyChinaDocs may be delayed. Consulate closure for day or two is also possible. We will update as conditions change.


Previous Next