Tourist Visas

Travelers going to China for tourism, to visit family or friends, for a wedding, or for an adoption are required to obtain a tourist visa.

The Houston Consulate will typically issue a tourist visa that is valid for one year from the date of issue. During that one year, you may enter China as many times as needed and stay for up to 60 days on each entry.

Holiday Closings:  MyChinaDocs will be closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday on Thursday and Friday, November 23-24, 2017.